I have to say that I have been an absolute and true fool to miss out on a very important comment that was lying in my comments list. The comment was:
“Hi. Because of your wonderful and funny posts, I have nominated you for Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Man, the comment came to me on 20th January 2013. Sorry for the ignorance but I am truly honored and I bow my head and say thanks to you for nominating me for this award. It feels so special to be made to feel worthy of this award. So here it goes –
It seems that I have just been given a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by http://www.jumbledwriter.com. Thanks a lot for nominating me JW! It means a lot! I am going to follow the rules, which are as follows:
1.) Display the award logo –
2.) Link back to the person who gave you this award nomination –
Already done 🙂
3.) State seven pieces of information about yourself and I’ll go absolutely random about it –
1. I love sunsets and sunrises, seas, greenery, hills, mountain ranges.
2. I would love to play in snow sometime.
3. Someday I would love to become a mainframe guru.
4. All my life I have been surrounded by fools who think they are very smart and will outrun me but they don’t realize I’m a rabbit who is only pretending to be asleep and no turtle can beat me to the finish line this time.
5. I love Rock, Trance and Indian classical music..
6. My favorite quote is – “Leave me alone”.
7. I believe that someone who can’t love his wife, doesn’t deserve one!
4.) Nominate and link 15 fellow bloggers –
Quite frankly, there are so many others I would have absolutely loved to mention here as all of them are my favorites but these guys came to the top my random list.