When I hear the word ‘disguise‘, the only people I think about are rapists – the greatest scar on the face of this earth! Men who don’t respect women. What does it take to stop yourself to have any physical contact with an unknown woman?
They are common people, living among us, happy-go-lucky on the outside, poking fun at every chance. But deep down, they scorn women. They believe they have to show their power over the opposite sex for, heaven knows, what reason. Women who are our equals.
Bloody morons – you were born out of them. They always have power over you. Don’t you ever think that when you rape women, women still have power over you. You are raping only because you feel forced to exhibit your physical power you but the real part of you has already given in to temptation of fiddling with the opposite sex and break it’s spirit, when clearly it’s your spirit that’s broken.
These men are hideous. They are dangerous. Yet you may never find out who might they be till they actually commit the heinous crime.
Beware – they are always among us. Keep your ears and eyes open. Recognize their disguise and deception.
Lets see what disguise others are wearing –
- Ilya Fostiy. The Enlightened One | Crazy Art
- Quark chase | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Superiority complex | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Sky Geometry | The Bliss of Reality
- Bus Route & The Daily Prompt | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Brilliant Disguise | The Road Less Travelled By
- Disguise | The Land Slide Photography
- Boundaries and Abuse | ALIEN AURA’S BlOG: IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- Need A New Escape Plan | Exploratorius
- DP Daily Prompt: Brilliant Disguise | Sabethville
- Day 73: The Body Is A Brilliant Disguise | The Sacred Architecture of Here and Now
- The Dancer | My Little Avalon
- Surprise! | meanderedwanderings
- Daily Prompt: Brilliant Disguise | seikaiha’s blah-blah-blah
- The Jokester | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Daily Prompt: Brilliant Disguise « Mama Bear Musings
- The Prankster gets Punked | The Ravenously Disappearing Woman
- A genetic whatsit containing a pretty low gullibility factor | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Brilliant Disguise-Psychiatryc Side of Ego and Foolishness | Journeyman
- There’s No Foolin Me! | Musings | WANGSGARD
- Daily Prompt: Brilliant Disguise | imagination
- happy fortieth birthday to me | eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- Brilliant Disguise: My Old School | A Blog of One’s Own
- Daily Prompt: Brilliant Disguise | The WordPress C(h)ronicle
- Daily Prompt: Brilliant Disguise | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- The Race?? [Porch Story #3] | Sitting on the Porch
- Growing Up Irish Under False Pretenses
- Irony of a Smile | Musings of a Menopausal Maven
- Knowing Me and Knowing You | Losing It
- Con Artists Are Everywhere | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Demon | shame
- You left me with a hole in my balloon of awe « psychologistmimi
- You live and learn | Long Winding Road
- Got Me Good… | Life Confusions
- I Pulled the Wool Over My Own Eyes | Random Words
- Word of mouth disguise | Le Drake Noir
- Oh typical american food store! | Random & Real
- Daily Prompt: Brilliant Disguise « the barren page
- A Pleasant Surprise | Flowers and Breezes
- The only solace being, the secret remained | Outreach
- Tricking the Heart | snapshotsofawanderingheart
- Daily Prompt: Brilliant Disguise | DukkSheit Happens……….
- Tastes Like Chicken | …Properly Ridiculous…
- There is Something about Mary in the Deep South: My Alternate Persona « psychologistmimi