My life is a pizza not many relate to. It has toppings that some like, some don’t yet everyone cherishes! I can’t very clearly define my codes for life (the ingredients) because they keep moulding with every different asshole I meet in a day. But I can certainly try to enumerate them and lets see how it goes. This is a one of a kind exercise and hence, today’s daily prompt will be some fun for me –
1. I don’t give a fuck. I live this line every moment. No matter who you are, what you do, and how you’re related to me (unless you are my family) you can expect a middle finger on your face with a disgusting expression that may spoil your day. Beware!
2. I mean no harm. I am a man of very little means and whatever I go about, holds a meaning solely for me and not you. You were never in picture when the thought crossed my mind and never will be. Only exception is when you’re already informed to hold your pants up to your hole else you may blow in your undies!
3. I respect everyone and this holds till my face emanates acceptance. If I don’t respect you, you’re probably lucky to even converse with me.
4. I genuinely believe in intelligence and logic. You may argue that these terms hold no meaning in certain situations and that some humans coined them for their own perusal but my point is straight – these terms define a territory a human mind must function inside. Anything out of them, must say fun on the face else you don’t deserve my company!
5. Savor my attention. You won’t get it often.
6. My world doesn’t abide by stupid social norms. I do what I do because I want to do it and never for any other reason.
7. Regarding society, it mustn’t exist except for exchanging food. Food says love like nothing else.
8. If you’ve gotten me disinterested, I’m already not listening. If I’m sitting there, trust me that I’m getting paid to do it!
9. Regarding things materialistic – I love Maggi, Pizza, green vegetables, and home cooked food. I hate mostly nothing (that’s because I can’t remember what I specifically hate right now).
10. I’m a great friend and an even more unrelenting foe. I never forget either.
This can make for a great introduction, right? But people tend to run away from people like me except when I’m funny or talking about love.
Thanks for reading though for it was even more fun writing!
Lets see how others walk their lines –
- LOVE, SEX AND SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES [Reblog] | She Writes
- Life | Kate Murray
- Texting Or Talking? | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | The WordPress C(h)ronicle
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | mayeverydayahappyday
- Revelation | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Patriot | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- DP Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | Sabethville
- Don’t be a d*ck. | thoughtsofrkh
- Walk the Line: Daily Prompt | ALIEN AURA’S BLOG: IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- do your best and leave the rest to fortuosity | eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- This teacher’s code | One Educator’s Life
- Cherish Time | wisskko’s blog
- rivington | yi-ching lin photography
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- My codes: A photo essay | The Bohemian Rock Star’s “Untitled Project”
- [M.M.X.I.V. 89] Texts, letters, talking | Never A Worry
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | seikaiha’s blah-blah-blah
- Respect The Artist, Respect The Work | Goodnight Hestia
- Creed « Averil Dean
- Daily Prompt: I Walk The Line-Psychology: Understanding Why We Do What We Do | Journeyman
- Values For Sheen | Flowers and Breezes
- Codes 1, 2, and 3 | Among the Whispers
- What’s My Line(s)? | The Zombies Ate My Brains
- 287. The Moral Compass | Barely Right of Center
- Walking the Mommy Line While out on Business Travel « psychologistmimi
- What Would Life Be without Them? | Ms. Raven Marie
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | Completely Disappear
- A Marauder May be a Good Person in Disguise | Virginia Views
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | My Atheist Blog
- We all have values | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Taking Off My Shoes | Kosher Adobo
- Difference Engine | Speculative Paradigm Shifts
- life… ruless hahahaha.. it is wrekless | from dusk to dawn….
- Staying in Focus: Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line: Love Will Keep Us Together | Staying in Focus
- I Walk the Line (Daily Prompt) | Roving Bess
- I Walk the Line | The Nameless One
- Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it | An Upturned Soul
- Daily prompt – i walk the line | myjourneyeveryday
- There is a Bigger Picture.. | B.Kaotic
- “Have You Done Your Chores?” | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Where is the Line? | cateritforward
- Live life! | Always was a rebel…
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | Bob’s Blog-O-Rama
- Daily Prompt: I walk the line | Simply about Life
- Divergent in Photography and Thought | Pairings :: Art + What Goes With It
- An Uncomplicated Code | The Ravenously Disappearing Woman
- we are born to fail | Musings of a Random Mind
- The Power of Empathy | U Be Cute
- Former Corbett Admin Deputy Secretary Compares Lesbian to Anti-Semite
- The Ear of the Heart | djgarcia94
- The Inherent Inequality of Actions and Words | My Author-itis
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | To Breathe is to Write
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | Endurance Training Institute
- Symmetry and Geometries | THE MARRIED MAN WHO LOVES HIS X
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | Just Be V
- Daily Prompt: I Walk The Line | imagination
- So…This Is How I Roll | Cats, Coffee, And Life At Random
- My Bro Code | thanks for letting me autograph your cat
- Instinct. | Trucker Turning Write
- The Woman in The Mirror |
- Words To Live By | 365 Days of Thank You
- I would be a writer (should be, could be, am) | keaneonlife
- Walk the Line: Daily Post | Destino
- I Walk the Line | manmadeoceans
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | Basically Beyond Basic
- Response to The Daily Post’s Daily Prompt from March 30, 2014: I Can’t Quit | authordustinweber
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | My Weary Mind
- Daily Prompt: I Walk the Line | Nola Roots, Texas Heart
- Daily Promt: This Much I Know | Morrighan’s Muse
- Sweat it Off | Simplexvita
- Nuggets. | To Love is to Serve
- 28 Life Lessons|Sometimes It’s a Bad Day | melissuhhsmiles
- Daily prompt: Where is The Line? | itsmayurremember
- Daily prompt: Cynical? Moi? | helen meikle’s scribblefest
- A Code of Living | Tonkadella’s Things in Life