“Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered…
Savoring the experience of quality time.”
My heartiest thanks to Mimi at psychologistmimi for reading my posts and appreciating them.
- Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
- Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them of the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude – Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor – Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration – Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
Man, an acceptance speech! It feels like I’m standing at the Oscar’s holding that naked dancer in my hands, looking at it lovingly, and croaking my throat to clear the cough. And I say –
This one’s for a dream (tone raising). A dream of acceptance, love, freedom of expression, and values that we all so adore (tone softening). I dedicate this award to a million souls out there living each of their moments, only to never be able to express them. This should serve as an inspiration to open up, speak up, wake up and write – be it a pen, a typewriter, a stylus or a keyboard! I dedicate this to my past that I so love and yet hate equally. I wish I can erase the bitter ones by getting them out of me and here. This one’s to all of you who’ve given me some of all that I wanted. I want it more. I’m just flexing my muscles.
I nominate the following people for I love their work, the way they go about it day in and day out, making each moment count –
(Trust me I follow around a 1000 blogs, try to keep up with each of them everyday, I know of so much quality and it makes me feel so puny and yet here I am going to judge and present a mere few out of 1000… people I’m going to make it up to you all!)