For those of you, who are new to knowing me, I did all my Zero to Hero challenges earlier by renaming them to Zee2Etch challenges.
I’m lagging in April’s Zero to Hero Challenge by 5 days. Task for day 1 asks me to list a few goals for this blog and how I’d want to go about it in future.
Ummm… giving it a serious thought, I can come up with a few goals that I can genuinely work towards. Meeting those goals is only secondary but the attempts will be genuine. Here they are –
1. Reach 2000 followers by December.
2. Try to make inroads into other social networks as well.
3. Make at least 2 weekly features regularly.
4. Expand my genre of writing. Try to enter fiction and nonfiction equally.
5. Try to have at least 100 regular readers by December.
Lets see how it goes! Shower your blessings people for I’ll need them all! 😀