Am I finally a member of a wolf pack? And the one that includes Alienora! Olayyyyy!
Thank You so so much dear Alienora for this honor. I’m always very reluctant to do awards posts but it’s simply you, who I’m doing this one for! I don’t understand the awards culture but even the feel of being a part of your wolf pack recharged my dying battery to write this last post before I hit the crash pad!
The rules of this award are:
- Display the award on your blog. This can be in your sidebar or on a special award page.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
- Give 3 examples of things you would like to see changed in the world.
- Nominate (in your own time) at least 5 bloggers that deserve the award.
- (Optional, hey you know me by now right??) Donate the equivalent of $10 to a charity of your choice (optional because I cannot check it, however it would be HIGHLY appreciated.
Wolves are faithful, loyal, social and honest. Please keep that in mind when awarding this to someone. Members of the WordPress Wolfpack can hand out the award at their own discretion, non-members can hand out the award after they have gotten it themselves or they can suggest the person they want to nominate to one of the wolfpack members.
Regarding the charity, my wife donates a trillion clothes, all bought with my money to orphanages for children under 3 years of age. I consider that my part as well.
3 changes I’d want in this world –
1. I want 100% respect for women and death for all proven rapists.
2. I want cleanliness. I want people to start throwing litter only in the dustbins else wait till you find one. World is not your dustbin!
3. Remove all casteism from the society. That’s the evilest bug we’ve planted.
Here are the bloggers I’ve nominated for this award apart from Alienora of course, for she is already a part of my wolf pack (giggling) –
4. Free Bird