This is a response to Fatima who nominated me for Liebster Award. I’m truly humbled that you mentioned Views Splash in such good stead and hence, I’d like to reply to your questions –
Q.1- What was the first thought when you named your blog?
– Have fun. I had no serious aim with it, except to see how strangers with a passion to read, write and share, interact with each other.
Q.2- Mountains or Ocean? Which person are you?
– I’m an ocean trying to be a mountain. An inexplicable task but that’s precisely how I see it.
Q 3- What is your favorite cuisine?
– Indian (Veg).
Q.4- Which sports do you like? Which team do you support in that respective sport?
– I follow a lot of sports and I won’t count cricket as a sport. It’s a game. Among sports, my favorite is soccer and I support Spain.
Q.5- City life or Country life?
– Country life as far away from the city as possible. I’ll actually love to do farming and build my own structures for survival.
Q.6- Do you like to read books? If yes which genre?
– Anything in fiction and history.
Q.7- One thing you never forget to carry with yourself?
– My headphones. Music is my life.
Q.8- Sweet tooth or Savory?
– Both. Sweet when I’m not savory!
Q.9- Which weather do you like?
– Summer and winter!
Q.10- Your favorite fast food, if any?
Q.11- Which genre movies you like?
– Action, suspense, horror.
I generally refrain from accepting awards now but I’ve never asked these questions to myself and so decided to have some fun. Thank you Fatima for giving me this opportunity! 😀
I will love to mention that Fatima is a brilliant poet and writer. Please don’t forget to visit her blog. The link is upstairs at the top!