Yeah I’m bitten. I have a secret love bug that bites my ass each time I see a beautiful woman. It’s true, so true that you can see me scratch a cheek that very moment – yeah yeah, that shy dirty way, swaying my head away so no one notices me! I have a nasty habit of staring at things that grab my attention and that includes women. I see them till I’ve noted everything. Nope not in a bad way at all, in fact, as my wife will tell you now, it’s in my nature to seek details – whichever sense they entail.
Homing in on 5 years of marriage and it still holds true. I’ve never stopped staring at women, I guess I never will. What has changed though, is the women don’t change now, they’re none but one, she’s the one and only one – my wife. She doesn’t mind me doing any of the rotten stuff that I do, except the real disgusting ones, for she is my center of attraction all the time and oh how she loves attention!
Not that I went anywhere but home when I was single, but then it was sheer habit. After marriage though, it isn’t any habit, but her that I come home for. Such is the hurry, colleagues hardly see me in office after 7. Straight, without a thought, at the gate, honk, shrek barks, and I see her as I enter my home, all fresh, smelling flowers or strawberries, turns all of that shitty day right around – trust me!
I’ve also noticed that I fall head over heels for women with power, in any form. And she’s nothing but power. Power to attract, power to charm, power to talk, power to love, power, power, power!
I’ll let you in on a secret, shhh, quiet down, yes you, the one munching, else she’ll hear me – I do really weird stuff to grab her attention. I think she doesn’t know it yet or she does and I’m the fool again, but the point is, I often throw tantrums just to grab her attention, her eyes as she walks by, as she cooks, as she watches TV.
I love you baby – although I have no clue what love is. I just hope it never changes!
Lets find who amore for whom –
- Swirling in the Time of Internet | Kosher Adobo
- Daily Prompt: That’s Amore- The Psychology of Changes in Love | Journeyman
- Princess | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Missing that tune | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Eddie And Flipper, Reverse Revolution | The Jittery Goat
- If you love to walk | Услуги переводчика – английский язык
- Too Good To Be True | Ventures | WANGSGARD
- Too Good To Be True | Musings | WANGSGARD
- passion | yi-ching lin photography
- Love And Linger – A Vibrational Experience | Shrine of Hecate – Ramblings of a New Age Witch
- you leave | y
- DP Daily Prompt: That’s Amore | Sabethville
- Daily Prompt: That’s Amore | seikaiha’s blah-blah-blah
- Daily prompt: Amore | The Wandering Poet
- This one is easy. | What?????
- Daily Prompt: That’s Amore « Mama Bear Musings
- Michael [Poem] [reblog] | She Writes
- Daily Prompt: That’s Amore | cockatooscreeching
- Start Cueing Up the 1812 Overture, Here Come the Fireworks… | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- how we met, fell in love, broke up, got back together, had a baby & got married | the hilarious pessimist
- That’s Amore Haiku | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Love Story? What Love Story? | jigokucho
- She Loved Me First ::E.N.Howie’s Motivational Moments
- okay. | a study in coincidences.
- My non-relationship relationship related entry! | thoughtsofrkh
- If One Day Love Comes Along… | B.Kaotic
- HOW IT BEGAN, HOW IT CONTINUES | SERENDIPITY
- ‘I’ve got a safety-pin stuck in my heart…’ My Amour since 1977… | ALIEN AURA’S BlOG: IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- A LIFE BORN FROM MUD | Hastywords
- A moon’s memory | shame
- My Love Story. | Asta’s Space
- Daily Prompt: Love Story | A Day In The Life
- Love and (Chicken) Wings | A Blog of One’s Own
- My Great Love | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Great Love | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Its A Love Story….Baby Just Say…YES ! | Life Confusions
- a haiku ..a cinquain about albert’s thwarted love for clara | eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- Daily Prompt: That’s Amore | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Weaker Past But Getting Stronger For The Future | Navigate
- Anne Boy | I solemnly swear i am upto no good!
- Shore-break | Charron’s Chatter
- Your love was a seed | Altared Egos