I awake to the haze of this world, I see hope instilled in a dream, just like everyday.
I take to that same old rocky road, I see routine, I smile, just like everyday.
I see people, leaving their prints on the road, cursing and hopeless, just like everyday.
I look up, the sun shines on my sunglasses, I feel warmth, just like everyday.
I look at my office, I see challenge, I clench my fist, just like everyday.
I see the evening sun, a round orange and crimson of cool, I soak, just like everyday.
I come home, greeted by an eager companion, wagging his tail, just like everyday.
I meet you, the incredible invisible yet believable people, chasing a million other dreams, just like everyday.
I hold the dream of a better tomorrow close to my heart, unseen to others, silently burdened, just like everyday.
The night dawns upon me, webbed bloodshot eyes, sleep is distant, just like everyday.
I leave today everyday, writing the yesterday into my legacy, awaiting tomorrow, just like everyday.
I live in today, just like everyday!
Lets see what people have left in their lives –
- Black-and-white mood | The Bliss of Reality
- Electric pole | Vintage Photography
- 1973 – Volkswagen Beetle | The Bliss of Reality
- 1970 – Volkswagen Beetle | The Bliss of Reality
- Night is young | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Crossing | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- 1969 – Volvo 142 | The Bliss of Reality
- Tetris | Crazy Art
- Daily Prompt: If You Leave -Living Simple Life and the Obstacle | Journeyman
- Droplet from water tap explaining to its brothers and sisters structure of the world ocean | Crazy Art
- Leaving for the Normal | Mara Eastern’s Personal Blog
- Daily Prompt & The Button (short story) | The Jittery Goat
- Dp Daily Prompt: If You Leave | Sabethville
- of last straws | Anawnimiss
- dulu dan nanti | The Frozen Tears
- Leaving | Attempted Human Relations and Self
- I’ve Had Enough of This Utah Place
- Daily Prompt: Break Ups | Cabernet In The Dark
- I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Beyond the horizon | MC’s Whispers
- Who Really DECIDES? | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Harry Potter, Famous Dads and Stoke Newington | AS I PLEASE
- Dear John: a fictional letter | ALIEN AURA’S BlOG: IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- Daily Prompt: Leave an old and start a new! Can I ? | seikaiha’s blah-blah-blah
- Selbstständigkeit versus Festanstellung | Zeitarbeiterin
- when love appeared in a yellow brick road | kaleidoscope sparks of defiance
- DP: Leaving – Autumn by Ruswa Fatehpuri | aliabbasali
- We Gathered Yesterday | Exploratorius
- Daily Prompt: If You Leave « Mama Bear Musings
- Crossroads | Inks and Scribbles
- A Letter To Say Goodbye | The Magic Black Book
- Too literal? Maybe, but I like the image…! | thoughtsofrkh
- Heartbreak | Flowers and Breezes
- COLORS AT THE CROSSROAD | SERENDIPITY
- Leaving Pittsburgh
- Daily Prompt: Why leaving a mouse is never easy | Blogizing
- I Give Up | The Zombies Ate My Brains
- Daily Prompt: March 12 | Balmy Life
- Remember where you came from… | Rima Hassan
- Contemplation | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Going on a break | Eclecticfemale’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: If You Leave | Awl and Scribe
- Leaving on a Jet Plane . . . | meanderedwanderings
- Daily Prompt: Crossroads | A Day In The Life
- Daily Prompt: If You Leave | Finding Life
- The Final Goodbye | Parents Are People Too
- 412 | mesardonicmesarcastic
- To leave or not to leave? | Sue’s Trifles
- If You Leave | Existentialists R Us
- poetry: daily prompt: never really leave | Shaddie on spec. fiction
- Daily Prompt: If You Leave | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- the times they are a ~changin | eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- if you leave | klstar2000
- iQuit |
- Let it go: Leaving so that I may stand in my own shadow « psychologistmimi
- If I leave | Jennifer Paige
- Leave it All Behind | Knowledge Addiction
- Crossroads | The Land Slide Photography
- If I Leave Detroit | A Blog of One’s Own
- I’ve abandoned it all | See it. Shoot it. Scrap it.
- Daily Prompt: If You Leave | Basically Beyond Basic