So something authentic and mind churning came my way today in a text message –
“No matter where you come from and when you start, your dreams are valid“.
My wife sent it to me. She told me that she was well applauded for her quote and even received a gift! Congrats Baby!
She went on to ask me, what I think of it? I liked it!
I think it speaks tons of what’s in her mind and how dear are her dreams to her heart.
I’ll tell you a few things about her that are necessary to know her. She is a dreamer of course. If you’ll ask her what’s her greatest dream, she’ll say – I want to be famous. If you’ll ask her what does she think about money, she’ll say – I don’t need much (which sometimes can be very tricky to comprehend, mind you). 😉
Back to the dreams though, she really does want to be famous. She loves colors, hates routines, loves comfort, hates dullness. She is in fact so much like a kid, you can see her expression change when things are not going according to her and the smiling coming back, when things do. Her head turns away from anything she doesn’t like much. She’s full of energy when she gets to smile, laugh and spread some and yet has none that’s expendable, to perform mundane tasks at home.
For some reason, the exciting never escapes her. She has a nose for it and it gets very perilous sometimes. The sudden clicks in her head can get so unnerving, she gets very difficult to cope with.
None of these are problems, mind you! She is a human being. She loves fun and is very open about it. She has a very unique mind that just doesn’t accept haze, for haze handicaps her. She hates confusions, loves frank and open discussions and if she gets her mind at some task, you can rest assured, it will be done.
She wants to do so much and is always on a prowl to do something unique. She’s brilliant at getting things done. She loves everyone and everything till they give her a reason for the otherwise.
I believe if I ask her what are your plans for later, she’ll reply –
“I want to continue with fashion. I want to indulge in social work. I want to start writing my book (that she plans to publish in 5 years). I want switch to a new house. I want to earn more. I want to move out of Delhi”.
If you eavesdrop on some of her client calls, all talks are big and about the ginormous steps towards the unthinkable. I’ve heard so many of her calls, and each one has one thing in common – she’ll always make sure that you are never at the losing end.
There are never intricate details at any moment. Nothing is planned to the last detail and that’s her achilles heel.
And this is where the quote in her mind comes from. She doesn’t know when and where to start working on her dreams and yet she knows they’re forever valid (which they are and will remain).
You don’t have to doubt yourselves sweetheart. Things will be alright. Trust me they will be because I’ll take care. 😉
Trackbacks & Pingbacks –
- Pilot and Pirate | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Conclusion | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Ilya Fostiy. Amnesia | The Bliss of Reality
- What Is This? | Exploratorius
- Perspective & The Daily Prompt | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Talking on Your Sleep-Psychology behind gossiping | Journeyman
- DP Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | Sabethville
- Being A Mentor | Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | Being a Huntress
- The Door Opens Hard | Mara Eastern
- Human vs. Humans | Rose-tinted Rambles
- Chest-speared: poem | ALIEN AURA’S BlOG: IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- layered | yi-ching lin photography
- “You can be so annoying” | Hope* the happy hugger
- we can call it an | y
- Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Remember where you came from… | Rima Hassan
- DAILY PROMPT: Accidental listening | cockatooscreeching
- Getting to the end and realising you’re way off topic. Again. | thoughtsofrkh
- I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- From the Whorse’s Mouth | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- The One with the Eavesdropping | Jackie Cangro
- Overheard at the Miami doctor’s office… | Myammy! Moving in together at 50…
- Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | Basically Beyond Basic
- In One Ear And Out The Other | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- A Hotel Survivors Guide to Mischief | Green Embers
- On Colonics or Why You Shouldn’t Assume People Don’t Understand You | Kosher Adobo
- In Time For Dinner | Writing and Works
- I See Nothing, I Hear Nothing, I Know Nothing | My Author-itis
- Talking in a bus | Life is great
- Accidentally Hearing about Accidentally Walking (Daily Prompt Challenge) | Ana Linden
- Daily Prompt: Being a Spy! | All Things Cute and Beautiful
- Things I say in my sleep. | Sticky Notes and Coffee
- I Ain’t Been Dropping No Eaves! | meanderedwanderings
- My Heart Breaks | Flowers and Breezes
- I’ll Take Care | Views Splash!
- Words Not Meant For Me | snapshotsofawanderingheart
- YOU’LL NEVER OVERHEAR ANYTHING GOOD | SERENDIPITY
- Daily Prompt: Talking in your sleep. | Emotional Fitness
- Minutely Infinite | Box Of Secrets
- Story of My Life. | Asta’s Space
- Excuse Me While I Eavesdrop On You | Musings | WANGSGARD
- Daily Prompt: More Than Just A Pretty Face (Nonet) | Morrighan’s Muse
- Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | marilynrayknopic
- Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Everybody should eavesdrop once in a while… | An Upturned Soul
- Don’t pee when you talk to me! | The Salmon Yatra
- Talking in My Sleep | A Room of My Own
- Overheard | A picture is worth 1000 words
- Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | The Bohemian Rock Star’s “Untitled Project”
- talking in your sleep | klstar2000
- The Art of Stealth Listening | djgarcia94
- Talking in Your Sleep | The Nameless One
- Color | charlottesville winter
- We Got Company Comin’ | The Shotgun Girls
- Acidic | High Yellow Darling
- (What’s The Story) Morning Glory…? | Steve Says…
- Dream talk | Kate Murray
- Things I Say | Mila’s Misadventures
- Daily Prompt: Talking in your sleep| Your friend may turn out to be your worst enemy | viCKaakin
- Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | Occasional Stuff
- Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | Just Be V
- Mistaken | La Gatita Oscura
- Accident Waiting to Happen | Travel with Intent
- Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | Here I am !!
- Daily Prompt: Talking in Your Sleep | Lady K’s Lounge
- Bless me Father. | Trucker Turning Write
- Gossip | My Little Avalon
- Manager Failing | missmoodygirl
- Spelling accident (Daily Prompt: “Talking In Your Sleep, Show us ACCIDENT”) | Photo0pal Photography
- Overheard | belindabroughton
- Holy Grail | Lux
- Daily Prompt : Accident | That Montreal Girl
- Beer, Punditry, and Self-Satisfaction | Serial Distractions
- How to keep your kids smiling | Parents Are People Too